Sunday 15 July 2012

You Never Know: Part 2!

Pretty normal evening. We were headed out to get a taxi to head to the Muang Thong United soccer (football) game and we were greeted with this!!



In case you are wondering what the big deal is, I'll let you know. THERE IS AN ELEPHANT ON THE STREET! Now, the streets in this picture do not look busy, but I assure you that this is a very busy street. And drivers here are crazy. I would never get behind the wheel of a car, and an elephant seems like a recipe for traffic disaster! My question of the day is this: there is absolutely no pedestrian right away here (I mean, none!), but would there be an elephant right away?! 

You seriously never know what you are going to encounter here, and this was another one of those moments. I saw my first elephant in Thailand, and it was directly across the street from the school!

No comments:

Post a Comment