Sunday 10 February 2013

Prayers against sickness needed!

So my students (and I) have been really sick recently. A lot of students have been absent or coming to school and then going home. Last week I was sick and had to take a couple days off with something flu-like. I was just informed that one of my students has dengue hemorrhagic fever, which (to my understanding) is a more dangerous stream of dengue fever. Please keep him in your prayers and pray that his fever can come down quickly. He has quite a high fever and has had it since last Tuesday. Another student is also being checked for Dengue, and I am hoping that they are alright. It is most definitely mosquito season here, and despite having mosquito netting and wearing bug spray at all times, I find myself with tons of mosquito bites at the end of the day. God has protected me from Dengue so far, but I ask that you join me in praying for my students who are ill (specifically the one with Dengue) and that they would be feeling better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment